Widely Used Yet Trendy Wedding Venues
One of the most important aspects in the wedding which every couple take their time to decide for a long time is the wedding venue. The wedding ceremony cannot start unless there is a venue. The wedding and reception can be done in the wedding venue or separate venues. According to the wedding history, at least millions of wedding ceremonies have been done. And after several centuries, wedding venues have become redundant. Some rare venues are also used for weddings. Most of them are held in the same set of venues. Nonetheless, there are venues which are used by numerous weddings but are still popular nowadays. Here are the popular wedding venues that never go out of style.
1. Beach resort – If there is a beach resort, it could hosted several wedding ceremonies. Beach is considered one of the most elegant and romantic wedding venues used around the world. Most couples will get married without shoes due to the beach sand. The only thing to consider is the weather as beaches tend to be windy and since it is an outside wedding, any rain or bad weather can ruin the wedding.
2. Cathedral – Probably the oldest wedding venue that never go out of style is the church. Couples of different religions were married at their designated church. Whether it is a wedding chapel or a cathedral, there is always a wedding being scheduled. Cathedrals are the popular choice for a lot of grand weddings. Booking months before a wedding is necessary when it comes to wedding chapels. There is also the church service which is hold regularly preventing any marriage at such schedule.
3. Hot air balloon – One of the most exciting wedding venues available is the hot air balloon. The couple is married hundreds of feet or more up from the ground. It is difficult to held a large wedding using the hot air balloon as a venue except for using several hot air balloons. Couples have to understand that there is a risk if they use the hot air balloon for their wedding venue.
4. Las Vegas – Those who visited Las Vegas will see several couples getting married all the time. Various wedding chapels are hosting multiple weddings every day. The wedding chapel are the common venue for emergency wedding where the couple decided to get married on the same day as their wedding date offering complete wedding services from dresses, cakes, reception and many more.
5. The city of Paris – Paris can be considered one of the trending wedding venues all the time. Couples from around the world go to Paris to get married in their grand cathedrals or various destination places including the Eifel Tower.
Just remember that you can never go wrong if you choose any of these wedding venues.